Saturday 5 May 2012

BBC 7/7 Documentary



I have been contacted by a TV production company called Renegade Pictures who are commissioned to the BBC to produce a documentary on the July the 7th 2005 London Bombings for the Corporation. They want me to take part in the programme. I feel very dubious about getting involved in what is in all likelihood going to be black propaganda and a hit-piece against the Truth Movement. I will probably say "no".

Here's the company's website:
http://www.renegadepictures.co.uk/index.php

There's nothing on there that looks especially "bullshitty" and they're not the same people who did the last terrible BBC documentary on the 7/7 bombings. But if you look at the CV's on their personnel list, you'll see a crossover with companies like Mentorn, who have been involved in hit-pieces, and the founding-director is a former BBC Head-of-Documentaries. Not encouraging! Advice and comments from readers will be welcome.

(Edit: Here's my reply: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/my-reply-to-renegade-pictures_06.html)

1 comment:

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.