Saturday 24 May 2014

Exopol MC

The Sixth Annual British Exopolitics Expo is almost upon us, and the second Extraterrestrial Communications Conference will be here even sooner; see here for details: http://www.exopoliticsgb.com/. I've been given the great honour of being appointed master of ceremonies for both events. I hope I can do as good a job as past MC's Richie Rich and Franky Ma. This is something I've never done before, but I feel confident that I can do a good job and I'm very much looking forward to it. First thing I'll need is to scrub up a bit more than I usually bother to; I do have a jacket and tie in my wardrobe somewhere. My duties will be to introduce the events and speakers for the audience and also chair the Q and A sessions. I'll have to do that positively and professionally, leaving my personal views about them out of what I say. I'm looking forward to it and hope to see as many HPANWO-readers there who can get there.
See here for a recent HPANWO Show interview with Anthony Beckett about the upcoming conferences: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/programme-87-podcast-anthony-beckett.html.

No comments: