Sunday 13 November 2016

Ben Emlyn-Jones on Enemy Within Radio 24

I have been interviewed again on Enemy Within Radio with Thomas Barnes, this show is part of the Truth Frequency Radio network, see: http://truthfrequencyradio.com/enemy-within-with-tom-barnes-68699/.
I am featured for the first hour and a half of the programme and subjects discussed include: the new US president Donald Trump, masculinity and cultural Marxism, fathers raising children and much much more.
See here for my previous appearance on Enemy Within Radio, see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/ben-emlyn-jones-on-enemy-within-radio-22.html.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Could you please put some line or paragraph breaks into your postings. We are finding them quite hard to read.

A large slab of white text on a dark background is very demanding!

Thanks.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Janet, I believe I put paragraph and line breaks into my postings. These are consistent with recommendations by Blogger. I'm sorry you find the postings difficult to read, but if I comply with your wishes I will no doubt receive complaints from other readers; I can't please everybody. Can I recommend you use the zoom function on your browser.

Laurence said...

Hello Janet/Ben, may I suggest copy and paste of the text into Word should you find the contrast too great.